Funny Food Songs for Kids

Recently I came across some cute food songs you can sing with your kids. Here are the songs I like the best:

Food Songs for Kids

The Vegetable Song

Sung to: "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"

Carrots, Peas, and Broccoli,
Vegetables are good for me.
For my snack and in my lunch,
Veggie sticks are great to munch.
Carrots, Peas, and Broccoli,
Vegetables are good for me.

Vegetables

Sung to: "Mary Had a Little Lamb"

We are pumpkins, big and round
Big and round, big and round
We are pumpkins, big and round
Seated on the ground.

We are string beans, green and fine.....
Growing on a vine.
We are onions, round and white....
We make soup taste right.
We are carrots, orange and long...
Help us sing our song.
We are cabbage, green or red....
See our funny head.
We are corn stalks, tall and straight....
Don't we just taste great.

I Like Veggies

Sung to: "Are You Sleeping?"

I like veggies, I like veggies.
Do you too? Do you too?
I like corn and carrots, I like corn and carrots.
And peas too! And peas too!

For more songs go to
www.preschooleducation.com

0 comments:

 

BlogsByCategory.com blogarama.com Recipe Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory